Thursday, March 21, 2013

Letter to Grandpa

Dear Grandpa,

Thank you for babysitting me yesterday. I know I didn't do too much sleeping while you were here, but, given a choice of nap time or bonding-with-Grandpa time, it's a no-brainer.

You did a good job understanding me when I was telling you I was hungry, but you need to be a little faster refilling the bottle if I finish and am still hungry. Sorry if I seemed a little peeved about that, but a man's got to eat, you know.

You were also very good at understanding me when I told you my diaper needed changing. I really hate sitting in a wet one.

Mommy and Daddy are bringing me to your house on Sunday afternoon. I hope you have a rocking chair like we do because I really like when we sit together and rock back and forth. And you can tell me more stories about when Daddy and Aunt Sammi were as little as me.

Love,
Alex

3 comments:

  1. This is great Bob! You always have the cutest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet. And you're a great Grandpa! Thinking of delegating our tasks to you and Laurie when the time comes...

    ReplyDelete